WHY SHOULD I WORKOUT AT COACH O ATHLETICS?
- develop a love being strong
- gain confidence through sports & movement
- learn foundational movements
- have fun working out
- develop a love for sports & working out
- reduce your chance of injury
- become a leader
- achieve your goals
WHO CAN TRAIN AT COACH O ATHLETICS?
ANY FEMALE AGE 10+
STRONG GIRLS (ages 10-18)
- Girls just starting sports
- Girls who want to gain & maintain strength in-season
- Girl athletes in their off-season to prepare for tryouts/upcoming seasons
- Girls wanting to learn about working out & the foundations of S&C
- Girls driven to become stronger
STRONG GIRLS (ages 18+)
- Females who want to stay consistent with a workout program
- Females who want to gain confidence in the gym
- Females who want to stay fit & healthy and get strong
- Moms who want to stay consistent with a workout program
- Moms who want to gain, maintain, and tone muscle
- Moms who want more energy
- Moms who want to be a strong role model for their kids
WHAT DOES A TRAINING SESSION LOOK LIKE OR CONSIST OF?
Athletes move through: - dynamic warmup - strength workout - conditioning - skills, plyometrics & agility - cool-down & recovery
Programming for each athlete is individualized
WHAT IS THE COST OF TRAINING?
Program/membership prices vary depending on frequency of training and if you train solo or in a group.
You will discuss with Coach O in person at your assessment session what training program is best for you.
WHEN ARE TRAINING SESSIONS AVAILABLE?
Training sessions are available:
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TRAIN AT COACH O ATHLETICS?
Training frequency & volume is different for everyone.
Coach O will take into consideration your lifestyle, other activities, & goals, and discuss with you what will be best!
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE?
At Coach O Athletics, you get to train in the O-Zone Garage Gym!
Equipped with 2 power racks, women olympic barbells, training barbells, hi-temp rubber bumper plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, resistance bands, plyometric boxes, and a stationary bike.
HOW LONG HAS COACH O BEEN COACHING?
Coach O has been a coach in many settings for 4 years.
IS THERE MUSIC?
Heck YEAH! You can even bring your own playlist ;)
CAN I MEET THE GYM PUPPY?
Only if you play fetch with him!
IS THE TRAINING FUN?